Monday, September 6, 2010

a healthful breakfast

Peanut butter and banana sandwich with nut mix

This breakfast has ingredients that are packed with protein, nutrients, and fiber that will keep you full longer.  Just be careful not to overeat. Taking in fiber is a good way to lose weight with fruits and vegetables. It only takes a little to feel full for a good amount of time.


The nut mix is supposed to be a good source of energy with dried cranberries, almonds, soy nuts, and pumpkin kernels. Since this breakfast provides energy, I read in Cosmopolitan that this banana and peanut butter sandwich is a good hangover food. I really like this with a toasted whole wheat wrap.

The following is a link for the health benefits of peanut butter
http://peanut-butter.org/peanut-butter/Health+Benefits+of+Peanut+Butter

3 comments:

  1. My only question is what is IN the nut mix and where would I find it? Also, what are my health chances if I just eat the PB & Banana sis? lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe a banana and PB would work the same. You can get any nut mix anywhere. I believe it just adds more to the effect of feeling full.
    Here is more information on nuts..
    http://lancaster.unl.edu/food/ftmar04.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm like Elvis, I love me some PB&B! <3

    ReplyDelete